Enjoy learning at home!
Keep minds & bodies active and engaged!
Got curious kids?
Use Next Step Adventure’s Home Learning Resources to discover & connect.
Quick links to our Print-and-Go resources!
PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES ORGANIZED BY CATEGORY, AVAILABLE IN A FLASH.
Next Step activities and lessons rely on our special brand of quirkiness and creativity to make learning fun.
ENJOY THESE SPECIAL RECIPES FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE.
- Farm to School Science LessonsWe are often asked, “How do we bring Farm to School teaching into our classrooms?” There are barriers. Time is short. Teachers are stretched. There is no “free time” in the day to add something extra. Fortunately, Farm to School is not an extra. There are countless ways to integrate it into the existing framework. …
- Whatcha Reading?So for November, Native American Heritage Month, I’m reading books by indigenous authors. I’m nearly finished with “Indian Horse” by Richard Wagamese. It’s my favorite of the books I’ve read recently…
- A Mindfulness Practice – What? Why? How?Well, as strange as it may sound, my mindfulness practice actually makes it easier to keep all those balls in the air. It helps me remember that only one thing happens at a time.
- Iowa Farm to School ConferenceWe came together in search of a common goal–feeding our children fresh, healthy food. And we believe that goal can best be accomplished by promoting farm-school partnerships.
- Calling All TeachersTeachers ask me how people have time to bring Farm to School initiatives into the classroom. We all know how busy teachers are. Lucky for us, Farm to School activities are highly motivating and can slide into a variety of subjects and topics to enhance what you are already teaching.
- Settle, Create & Play. Then GrowAmericans, including Europeans, fled violence, plague and starvation. They were willing to leave the only world they knew and make the arduous journey to a place they could barely imagine. Think about moving to Mars!
Settle, connect, move and focus with Next Step Mindfulness & Movement Activity Cards.
Created by teachers; loved by K-12 learners. Easy for parents & even kids to use!